Notice is hereby given in terms of section 127 (5) (a) (i) and (ii) of the Municipal Finance Management Act (56 of 2003), that the Stellenbosch Municipality’s 2012/13 Annual Report, is available for perusal in the following formats, as well as on the Stellenbosch Municipality’s website: http://www.stellenbosch.gov.za.
A downloadable pdf file on the Municipality’s website: click here
A pdf file on CD at the offices of Corporate and Strategic Services, 3rdFloor Ecclesia Building, Plein Street
Hard Copies- only for perusal during office hours- at the following venues:
- Municipal Offices, Hugenot Road, Franschhoek
- Municipal Offices, Main Road, Pniel
- Ward Offices
- Library, Plein Street, Stellenbosch
- Library, Sonneblom Street, Idas Valley, Stellenbosch
- Library, Vredelust Street, Cloetesville, Stellenbosch
- Library, Masithandane Street, Kayamandi, Stellenbosch
- Library, Reservoir Street West, Franschhoek
- Library, Jamestown
Verbal Submissions: Members of the public who are unable to write, may come to the Performance Management offices during office hours and a staff member will assist him/her to transcribe his/her comments.
Deadline for verbal and written submissions: Friday, 28 February 2014 at 16H30
The Municipal Public Accounts Committee (MPAC) of Council will consider comments at a Public Hearing and submissions must indicate whether you wish to appear before the Oversight Committee to motivate your comments and representations. The Public Hearing will take place on Monday, 3 March 2014 from 09H00 to 13H00 in the Stellenbosch Council Chambers, to hear these motivations.