- The Fourth Generation DraftIntegratedDevelopmentPlan(IDP) 2017/18 – 2021/22,
- 2017/18 - 2019/2020 Medium Term Revenue and Expenditure Framework (MTREF)
- Spatial Development Framework
- Draft Property Taxes
- Tariffs and
- Revised Budget and related Polices for 2017/18
as envisaged by Section 17 of the Municipal Finance Management Act (Act 56 of 2003) for the Stellenbosch Municipality are available for inspection, public representations , inputs and comments on the municipality’s website (www.stellenbosch.gov.za) and in hard copy format at the following venues:
- Municipal Office, Plein Street,Stellenbosch
- Municipal Office, Hugenote Way,Franschhoek
- Municipal Office, Hoofweg, Pniel
- Ward Offices
- Library, Plein Street, Stellenbosch
- Library, Sonnebloem Street, Idas Valley, Stellenbosch
- Library, Long Street, Cloetesville, Stellenbosch
- Library, Masithandane Street, Kayamandi, Stellenbosch
- Library, Hoofweg, Pniel &
- Library, Reservoir Street-West, Franschhoek
Comments must be in writing and addressed to the Municipal Manager, PO Box 17, Stellenbosch, 7599, clearly stating “Comments: Fourth Generation IDP (2017/18 – 2021/22)” or “Comments: Draft Budget 2017/2018”
Persons wishing to comment on the Draft Budget documentation (inclusive of the policies and tariffs/charges) but who cannot write will be assisted during office hours at the Budget Office on the First Floor, Municipal Complex (Neethlinghuis), Plein Street, Stellenbosch (021 808 8512), to write down his/her comment.
Persons wishing to comment on the Fourth Generation IDP (2017/18 – 2021/22), but who cannot write will be assisted during office hours at the IDP Office, Second Floor, Ecclesia Complex, 71 Plein Street, and Stellenbosch (021 808 8175), to write down his/her comment.
For further information, kindly contact the
Closing date for comments is 30 April 2017 at 16h00.